I have been nominated by Creative Envision for the Awesome Blogger Award. Thank you so much for the nomination! Head over to https://themindseye5.home.blog/ for wonderful poetry and musings on life, emotions and the universe!
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Tag the post with awesomebloggeraward.
-Answer the questions you were asked.
-Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
-Give them 10 new questions to answer.
Creative Envision’s Questions:
- What do you do that you are so good at?
I like to write. Some people tell me I’m good at it. But I leave that up to the reader!
- If you could pick your own name, what would it be?
I’m all good with my name, thanks!
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To be able to fly without wings maybe 🙂
- How do you see the world?
A place of balance between darkness and light, despair and hope, hatred and love: a yin-yang planet.
- What could make you defy a law?
If it’s just plain senseless and doesn’t serve any logical purpose except to give more power to authoritarians.
- Do you believe in second chances, and if so, why?
Certainly! Anyone can change their behaviour and grow as a human being. We all make mistakes and we should all be afforded second chances.
- What is the wisest thing anyone has ever told you?
“Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.”
- Theoretically, if parallel universes exist and you meet another version of you from a different reality and you can ask only one question, what would it be?
Can I visit your universe?
- Would you prefer to have no one when you’re sad or have no one to share your happiness?
To have no one when I’m sad. I’m not good to be around when I’m sad. When I’m happy, I love to share my joy with those around me.
- Tell the truth, what do you really want? Really.
For my kids to grow up in a planet with a future.
(Apologies if you’ve already been accepted or you ‘don’t do awards.’ If you choose to accept, please answer the questions as posted above)
1. Andi : https://andiwebb.net/
2. H.R. Phoenix, Author : https://penableme.wordpress.com/
3. Roser: https://poetryinahowl.wordpress.com/
4. Abin Thulasidas: https://abhinthulasidas.home.blog/
5. Chaymaa: http://www.abestoflife.com/
These are all wonderful bloggers who bring sunshine into the lives of their readers, so do check out their blogs if you haven’t done so already!
Have a peaceful, easy Sunday,